Re: Question: Enabling blog roll
How does one enable a blog roll via Areavoices.com?
A Blogroll can be a neat way to share the other blogs or web sites that interest you and may interest your readers. You can create one using the Links widget in your blog’s dashboard.
1. Log into your blog’s dashboard.
2. In the menu along the left side of the page click Links > Link Categories.
3. Create a link category called ”Blogroll.”
4. Back over in the menu along the left of the page click Links > Add New.
5. Enter the name of the link, the full URL, a description (if you’d like) and select the Blogroll category. Then click the blue Add Link button in the upper right corner.
6. In the menu again click Appearance > Widgets.
7. Grab the Links widget and move it to the sidebar location of your choosing (depending on your theme).
8. Choose your preferred settings and click Save.